If you want to participate in the activities that ASUPMATOMA offers, it is important that you take into consideration the following:
- The camp is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas.
- We do not have transportation and no bus goes to the camp, so you must be able to arrive by car.
- It is PROHIBITED to enter with alcoholic beverages.
- Be punctual, reservations may be cancelled after 15 minutes late.
- For hatchling releases, please refrain from using sunscreen, lotions, bug repellent, and perfumes, since the chemicals in these products could harm the turtles.
- Avoid disposable items as much as possible such as single-use plastics and Styrofoam, use alternatives such as biodegradables and compost, and plant-based materials. Think of the damage that plastics and styrofoam do to the environment!
- ALL ACTIVITIES ARE PROGRAMED THROUGH BOOKING BY EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone reservations are not accepted at this time.